Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Mexican birthday party!

  I enjoy having friends over! When i am around great people i feel good and really happy :) Another reason to have friends over is to celebrate the day of your birth, which i did and mine is June 3rd, the best day of the YEAR! I had more fun than ever, dancing salsa with Geoff Miller ;) He is a great dancer by the way ;) mingling with my dear friends. So, we also had amazing food, you may see for yourself in the pictures that i put. We had karaoke, performed by our talented stars and you may recognize them in the video ;)
 My family makes a big deal about celebrating bdays and i love it cuz it brings us together and closer, special gifts we give to each other are love and forgiveness. As i was pondering about it, i can't remember what presents i would receive from them, but for sure i remember how much love they would give me and tell me how great i am ;) hahaha..well actually how blessed we are as a family! And it doesn't matter how bad we fought, me and my brother for example, i would always steal a hug and a kiss from him. Making him embarrassed in front of my friends. It's been 5 years in a row that i am celebrating my bday without my family, 2 years were on my mission, and 3 years here in the United Sates. This year has been very special to me, i had very close friends by my side and i am really grateful for this. I truly didn't feel so homesick, but i thought of being home. Well, my adventure just begins and here i come in this wonderful world where i have the chance to explore and meet new great people! Being happy should be the goal in our life!
Very creative desert table made by my best friend Iuliana Blakely :) Thank you my dear!
My new friends from Moldova :) Mariana si Iacob
Cheyenne you are the best! Thank you for making this delicious cake for me!!! 
By the way STRAWBERRIES are my favorite! 

Having a great time with my friends! ;) we actually posed like we were laughing sooo hard... hilarious :D  

Dancing salsa with Geoff Miller, great dancer!!!

DANIELLE brought me the cutest present ever ;) 
I had such a hard time blowing off the candles :) It was fun!
So yeah, i turned 25 (for the third time in a row :))) hahahaha

My beautiful Mexicans friends! Thank you all for the presents! I love the scarf Analy and Antonella! Thank you! Thank you Berenice and Rocio for the necklace and the earrings, i wore them the next Sunday for the Stake Conference ;) I matched them with my clothes, and of course i love the frame, actually i'm going to put this picture in that frame ;) Thanks guys!!! :))) 

Well, special thanks i give to my other best friend Cynthia Hernandez! 
This Tres Leches cake was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Two cakes on my bday, i am so LUCKY!!! :)))
Gracias amiga! 
Just in case you wonder what i was doing here ;) i made a wish! hmmm...no, i am not gonna share this one with you guys ;) It's a secret! and remember DREAMS come True!
The video actually will be later ;)

1 comments:

benilhalk said...

It does look like you had a great time on your birthday with friends, even though you missed your family. I know how you feel as I too haven’t celebrated my birthday with family for 3 years now as I’m studying abroad. I really missed them on my last birthday as well. But I was glad to be accompanied by good friends who made the party at the LA event venues very enjoyable.

Post a Comment