Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nauvoo the beautiful, the city of Joseph!

As a convert to the church, I learned many things that inspired me to become a better person. One of my greatest examples is the Savior, as well as Joseph Smith. I was able to go to Nauvoo this past weekend, and really felt the Spirit of the Lord there. That place can teach you so much about church history, but most importantly about our beloved prophet Joseph Smith, who had sealed his mission and work with his own blood. I have much respect and love for him; he is a great example for me of being so courageous, and never giving up, and having faith in the Lord!
At the moment, my life has many things that need to be accomplished. Let's just say that I am at the beginning of something great to happen, but in the same time it seems like it might take forever. I never thought that while being single, you can be happy and live your life at top of your lungs...hahaha..I am not sure if I said that right, but what I mean is that I enjoy my life right now. There are times when I wish I had someone close by me that would call me mommy ;) ..but this is not the point, the main thing is to be happy and trust the Lord and then all these things we wish for will come in the right time and as we also say, right place;).
   As a temple worker, I learn more about the plan of salvation and thus my desire to full fill my mission here on earth grows every day. The Lord will provide us with the best blessings as soon as we do our part and learn to be patient, be humble...give Him thanks and have always a grateful heart!
 This trip has been an inspiration for me, and my plans now have changed and this I will reveal next time. But for now I leave you with my love and prayers for each one of you! ;)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Woohoo Elena! I am excited to hear all about your adventures! It sounds like you loved Nauvoo!

Iuliana@Hip2Thrift said...

love your blogging

Unknown said...

You are an amazing girl...you are an inspiration, love ya,
Tatiana Cojocaru.

P.S.I like your blog;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I love all pictures :)

Post a Comment